as we discussed yesterday.
Other things of note:
- Ken Rosenthal of FoxSports.com says that the Rays biggest trade chips are Price and Shields and most feel that Price has no chance of being moved this year and Shields being moved is unlikely. [FOX Sports]
- A.J. Pierzynski says that he wants to return to the White Sox in 2013 or if he can't he would like to play in his home state of Florida for the Rays. [CSN Chicago]
- Andrew Friedman chats with MLB Trade Rumors. [MLB Trade Rumors]
- Shadow of the Stadium takes a look at what this past Tuesday meant to the Rays. [Shadow of the Stadium]
- Rays Index takes a look at whether Hellboy is as good as his stats suggests. [Rays Index]
- Rays Index also suggests that the recently released Jason Bay could be a good fit in Tampa Bay. [Rays Index]